My favorite cartoon character


When I think of cartoons, Courage the Cowardly Dog immediately comes to my mind is an American animated horror comedy television series created by John R. Dilworth for Cartoon Network. Courage is a pink dog, he was abandoned as a puppy after his parents were forcibly sent into outer space by a crazed veterinarian. 



Then he was found by Muriel Bagge a Scottish woman who decided to adopt and care for him. Muriel likes to cook new things, she loves vinegar. She also loves knitting and playing the guitar. She has a husband called Eustace Bagge a grumpy farmer who does not like courage. He wears an overall with a dark green strap. 




Courage always has the help of his friend, a Computer, who seems to know all the secrets of the world. I like Courage because he is very loyal and when it comes to saving the people that he loves, he does everything and puts his fears aside. Now that I am older, I have seen the series several times again and I do not understand why it is a children's series and why I did not have nightmares after seeing it when I was little.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job