About me


My name is Natalia Isabel Tapia. I was born on September 13, 2001 in Melipilla, Santiago. At elementary school, I studied at San Agustín school, and I completed my High School studies at the same school.
Nowadays, I'm studying  Chemistry and Pharmacy at University of Chile. I hope I can finish the career without a problems.
I live with my family in Melipilla. There are two people in my family my father and my sister who is 25 years old (she is seven years older than me) she is nutricionist and my two dogs the viking Rollo and Maty. I really love them.

One of my favorite photos with my sister

I really like draw, paint and listen music of very diverse genres. In my free time I see a lot of series and movies, but more than all I love to read especially horror and suspense novels, one of my favorites books is "The mystery of Salem's Lot" of Stephen King.



Comentarios

  1. hahaha I love your dog's name, Vikingo Rollo♡

    ResponderEliminar
  2. apart of "The mystery of Salem's Lot", ¡which other novel do you recommend?, becouse i'm really interested in read horror and suspense.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Mm... another book that I think is good is "The chalk man" of C.J. Tudor and "The horror of Dunwich" of H.P. Lovecraft

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job