The best place I have been

 I haven't really traveled much but of the few that I can mention there are two that are wonderful for me. The first place I want to mention is "La laguna del Inca", which is located in the Andes mountain range in the Portillo area, located in the province of Los Andes, Vaparaíso region in Chile.The lagoon has an oval shape and the color of the water is super beautiful. It has its nice things in summer and winter, it is a good place to take photos and have a quiet moment. In winter you can go and enjoy the snow, you can stay at ski portillo and enjoy the experience even better

The other place that is wonderful is "El monumento natural el Morado"is a high mountain next to the town of Baños Morales, in the commune of San José de Maipo. It has an area of 3,009 hectares, in which it is Andean flora is made up of at least 300 species between native and exotic. Like the previous place, it is an excellent location to take pictures, make trekking and also to connect with nature.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job