My future job

  I am currently studying chemistry and pharmacy and it has enough labor field. When I think about what I want to work in the future I really don't have a clear idea but obviously, there are a couple of things that quite catch my attention.

  I would like to work in something that I really like, I like challenges and I feel that I need something big because I also need to leave my comfort zone, so a job in which I have to improve every day as a professional would be great.

  In the first place I would like to work in the research área. I would love to someday achieve some scientific discovery that revolutionizes science, or a good contribution that makes a really great change in people's lives. Another great option for me would be, to work in a laboratory, developing medicines, and improving existing ones. It would be great to travel a lot due to work, and obviously, the laboratory work is indoors.

Comentarios