My life sound track

Music is something universal that connects us all I really like music and the feelings it gives me, sometimes I can escape reality a little bit. I think that life without music is a mistake. There are songs that become special or that remind us of specific moments both good and bad.

ReallIy wouldn't know what to start my sound track with, but when I think about my childhood, cumbias, romantic songs, songs from the 80's and latin rock come to mind. Where artists like Amar Azul, Proyecto X, Marco Antonio Solis, Chayanne, Luis Miguel, Juan Aantonio Labra, Juan Gabriel, Soda Stereo, Enanitos Verdes, Virus among others, sound. I still suffer with songs like "Un siglo sin ti" by chayanne and with "Querida" by Juan Gabriel or motivated with songs like "Ahora te puedes" marchar de luis miguel


Then One Direction appears and I was a big fan, until this day I continue to listen their music. Among his most iconic songs we can mention "Story of my life", "Best song ever" and "Little things". After that, I entered another phase and began to listen to more rock and metal, the change was quite radical.


In my adolescence I began to listen to more music with my father, one of the bands that we listened to the most together was Europe, they were quite famous in my dad´s time. I love their songs, most of you probably know them for their most famous song "The final countdown".


.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job