My favorite subject


In this weird and different semester online without know how works every subject in a normal semester even without knowing the faculty or anything, I would say that my favorite subject could be General Chemistry I.
We have chairs and seminars, they teach us to interpret transformations of matter, solve qualitative and quantitative problems and scientific method from chemistry. We start with atomic theory, atomic structure and periodic system, then we saw chemical bond where we study the different types of bonds and molecular forms, also nomenclature where we name different inorganic compounds and a little of quantum chemistry. Lately we are studying different types of chemical reactions and how to balace them.
I like Chemistry because Chemistry is life and is an excellent way to understand the world that we live in. I really enjoy study this subject, sometimes is a little bit difficult but I still love it.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job