Pandemic times

Due to the pandemic we have all had to stay at home to take care of our health and also the health of the people around us.

At first, when the first cases of COVID-19 arrived in Chile, I was not very worried because I had my mind on other things and where I live everything was calm but it was the calm before the storm (drama intensifies). After, as everywhere people began to panic and went to the supermarket to fight for toilet paper and chlorine, the first cases came and people kept going out as if was not nothing to worry about, even today when I went to buy I saw people without mask or worse people with the mask wrong. And now I am very worried because that a neighbor of my father died of coronavirus and his partner's mother has coronavirus.
It is important to note that this is my first year of university so I was excited but because of the pandemic I have not been able to meet the faculty or my classmates and it is difficult for me socialize in these conditions.









Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job