My favourite piece of technology

Technology makes life much easier for us and is everywhere. The one that I like the most are my headphones. I bought them one year ago when my old headphones it stopped working. They are very useful especially in the context of now for online clases, I use them sometimes when I see movies alone, also for video calls with Friends and obviously to hear music. They are always on my desk or in my backpack. I use them almost all the time I need to do everything with music, if I'm not using headphones I'm using a speaker. I like them because i can take calls with a microphone, listen to music everywhere and they are very comfortable for jogging and walking, besides and I can escape reality a little bit.

Without them life would be very boring cause I really like music and the feelings it gives me, I could keep listening to music but not everywhere and life without music is a mistake.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job